Your money is deeply personal, but some decisions require reinforcement from a financial advisor.
Before you cringe at the thought of creating a budget or crunching numbers, understand that financial planning isn’t as rigid as it sounds. When you work with an expert to balance your goals and money, you’re working on getting what you really want out of life. Financial planning is the ultimate investment in yourself.
But you probably still have questions about when to hire a financial planner, how to find one, and what exactly they can help with.
We answer these questions and more in our new e-book “Personal Finance Insider’s Guide for Financial Planners: What They Do, How They Do It, and Who Can Use Their Help‘ which can be downloaded for free.
What you will learn from our e-book:
- Signs It’s Time to Hire a Financial Planner
- How much it costs to hire a financial planner
- Exactly what a financial planner does – and doesn’t do
- The difference between a financial advisor, a certified financial planner and a financial coach
- Resources and tips to find the right financial planner for you